GIVE U USEFUL INFO AND ONLY SERVE FREE SOFTWARE AND ALSO FREE GAME DOWNLOADS
You may access this blog at http://www.aseptilena.co.nr
or you can also type aseptilena.co.nr in address bar...

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Take Care of Our Flashdisk

Flashdisk is a kind of data storage. Most of people in the world have it, because flashdisk is portable and easier for saving data.
If we don't take care of it, it will be broken, right...?
But don't worry, there are some tips to prevent our FD not broken.
And here are the tips :

> Keep your FD from oil or something like that. Because in the time before I ever put my FD edge in to kerosine to remove its rust. But the result is different, my FD become write-protected. I can't copy or store my data to it, format it, defrag it. That was my unforgetable thing. Unbelieveable....

>Keep your FD far from water except for waterproof FD. Its to prevent our FD from rust.

>Make sure your FD defragged periodically, maybe once a week or once per month.

If you wanna download software for defragmentation, please check my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment...

Please Say Anything...


ShoutMix chat widget